Easy DIY bowling game craft for kids
You don’t have to go to the toy store to find fun, rainy day indoor activities for kids with our DIY bowling game craft.
Combat rainy or sweltering summer days with an easy to make indoor miniature bowling alley. Use upcycled, 32 ounce water bottles for the pins and weigh them down with sand.
With a little white spray paint and red Duct tape, you’re on your way to a class act bowling alley in your own home. Our DIY bowling game is so easy to play it will be fun for both the kids and the adults!
- 10 upcycled water bottles (32 ounce)
- white spray paint
- red Duct tape
- small rubber ball
- Remove labels from empty water bottles . Goo Gone and warm soapy water work wonders.
- Wash in warm, soapy water and let dry.
- Spray exterior of bottles and caps with paint and let dry.
- Measure and cut approximately 10” (depending on size of bottle) of red Duct tape per bottle to create bowling pin stripes.
- Cut Duct tape down the center lengthwise to create 2 narrow strips.
- place both pieces of red Duct tape near the top of bottle about ½” apart
- Fill bottles with small amount of sand to help weight them (weight them accordingly to the size ball you are bowling with).
- Set up bowling pins and you’re ready to go.
More from our partners