Hershey's Kiss acorn cookies for fall
Crunchy, chocolatey and addictively vanilla-sweet, these Vanilla Wafer Hershey’s Kiss Acorn Cookies might just be your new favorite fall treat.
- 12 oz box Mini Nilla Wafer Cookies
- 19.75 oz bag Hershey's Kisses Milk or/and Dark Chocolate, unwrapped
- 7 oz container Baker's Dipping Chocolate Milk Chocolate or/and Dark Semi-Sweet
- Select undamaged Nilla Wafer cookies, lay flat side up on baking sheet. Place unwrapped Hershey's Kiss next to each cookie.
- Melt dipping chocolate according to package instructions.
- Place small dollop of melted chocolate in the center of each cookie using a spoon. Place 1 Hershey's Kiss on top of melted chocolate on each cookie. Allow to set about 10 minutes at room temperature or 3-5 minutes in fridge.
- Carefully roll acorns onto sides then dip toothpick into melted chocolate (reheat if needed) and dab center of cookie top to decorate each cookie with chocolate ‘stem'.
- Refrigerate or set aside until chocolate has hardened. Serve and enjoy!
More from our partners