Hershey’s Kiss acorn cookies for fall
We’d say these Hershey's Kiss acorn cookies are too cute to eat, but honestly, are you going to turn one down?
Crunchy, chocolatey and addictively vanilla-sweet, these Vanilla Wafer Hershey’s Kiss Acorn Cookies might just be your new favorite fall treat.
- 12 oz box Mini Nilla Wafer Cookies
- 19.75 oz bag Hershey’s Kisses Milk or/and Dark Chocolate, unwrapped
- 7 oz container Baker’s Dipping Chocolate Milk Chocolate or/and Dark Semi-Sweet
- Select undamaged Nilla Wafer cookies, lay flat side up on baking sheet. Place unwrapped Hershey’s Kiss next to each cookie.
- Melt dipping chocolate according to package instructions.
- Place small dollop of melted chocolate in the center of each cookie using a spoon. Place 1 Hershey’s Kiss on top of melted chocolate on each cookie. Allow to set about 10 minutes at room temperature or 3-5 minutes in fridge.
- Carefully roll acorns onto sides then dip toothpick into melted chocolate (reheat if needed) and dab center of cookie top to decorate each cookie with chocolate ‘stem’.
- Refrigerate or set aside until chocolate has hardened. Serve and enjoy!
posted in our recipe series