vanilla wafer Hershey’s Kiss acorn cookies
We’d say these vanilla wafer Hershey's Kiss acorn cookies are too cute to eat, but honestly, are you going to turn one down?
Crunchy, chocolatey and addictively vanilla-sweet, these Vanilla Wafer Hershey’s Kiss Acorn Cookies might just be your new favorite fall treat.
vanilla wafer Hershey’s Kiss acorn cookies recipe
makes about 50 acorn cookies
what you’ll need
- 1 – 12 oz box Mini Nilla Wafer Cookies
- 1 – 19.75 oz bag Hershey’s Kisses Milk or/and Dark Chocolate, unwrapped
- 1 – 7 oz container Baker’s Dipping Chocolate Milk Chocolate or/and Dark Semi-Sweet
let’s do it
- select undamaged Nilla Wafer cookies, lay flat side up on baking sheet
- place unwrapped Hershey’s Kiss next to each cookie
- melt dipping chocolate according to package instructions
- place small dollop of melted chocolate in the center of each cookie using spoon
- place 1 Hershey’s Kiss on top of melted chocolate on each cookie
- allow to set about 10 minutes at room temperature or 3-5 minutes in refrigerator
- carefully roll acorns onto sides
- dip toothpick into melted chocolate (reheat if needed) and dab center of cookie top to decorate each cookie with chocolate ‘stem’
- refrigerate or set aside until chocolate has hardened
- serve and enjoy!
posted in our recipes series