simple spinach-artichoke dip
So creamy and delicious and yet so simple to make, learn how to make a restaurant-quality Spinach-Artichoke Dip in mere minutes.
Don’t worry if you’re not a huge fan of either artichokes or spinach; one taste of this creamy, nutty and slightly sweet dip and you’ll be hooked. Serve it with raw veggies, tortilla chips or even pita chips, and your party guests will be begging you for the recipe.
What You’ll Need
- 1 package of frozen spinach-artichoke dip (we love Trader Joe’s)
- 1/4 cup frozen chopped spinach (defrosted)
- 1 clove fresh garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- Salt, to taste
- Celery, bell pepper strips, tortilla or pita chips (optional)
Let’s Do It
- Prepare frozen spinach-artichoke dip as instructed on the package, and then transfer to a microwave-safe mixing bowl
- Add spinach, garlic and salt (to taste), and stir together
- Heat in microwave for 30 seconds
- Top with Parmesan cheese shavings, and serve with celery, bell pepper strips and tortilla chips