rose colors and their meaning
Roses may be recognized worldwide as a symbol of love and appreciation, but do you really know what a particular rose color symbolizes?
From romantic red to lovely lavender, here’s the hidden language of six of the most popular rose colors and their meaning.
a guide to rose colors and their meaning
- expresses desire and passion
- expresses admiration
- expresses happiness and warmth
- expresses innocence and purity
- expresses fervent romance
- expresses love at first site