white wine peach sangria
Add a little punch to your summertime entertaining with this peachy cocktail. We've created our peach sangria with white wine to make a refreshing alternative to the classic Spanish version.
Invented centuries ago to help beat the Mediterranean heat, sangria is simply a fresh fruit punch made with a wine base. However, instead of a hearty red wine, we’ve substituted a crisp white and added a sweet hint of fresh summer peaches to create our white wine peach sangria.
To watch Cheryl make this refreshing sangria, watch this video on YouTube.
white wine peach sangria recipe
what you’ll need
makes 8-10 glasses
- 1 bottle of dry white wine
- 3 ounces raspberry vodka
- 2 cups ginger ale
- 1.5 cups white cranberry-peach juice
- 2-3 fresh peaches, sliced
- 6 ounce package fresh raspberries
- fresh mint for garnish
let’s do it
- pour all ingredients into a large pitcher
- stir gently
- refrigerate at least two hours (overnight if possible)
- pour into glass with ice
- garnish with mint leaves