Pomegranate and grenadine sparkling mocktail
Part Peppermint Patty, part Shirley Temple, this delicious Candy Cane Spritzer is the perfect kids Christmas drink.
Why should the adults have all the fun at your next Holiday get-together? Whip up non alcoholic christmas drinks for the kids to enjoy during the party!
Made with LaCroix Sparkling Water and-super simple homemade Grenadine, this pomegranate and grenadine sparkling mocktail recipe can even be made with Stevia for a completely sugar-free version.
- 32 oz 100% pomegranate juice
- 2 cups sugar or 1 cup Domino Blend (half the calories of sugar) or 3-4 tablespoons Stevia (zero calories)
- 2 – 8 oz cans Lime LaCroix Sparkling Water (Orange and Cran-Raspberry are great too)
- 8 Candy Canes (sugar free is optional)
- In a saucepan, bring pomegranate juice to boil. Reduce heat and simmer until liquid is reduced by half about 15 – 20 minutes. Add sugar/natural sweetener and stir until completely dissolved.
- Pour into sealable container and refrigerate until completely chilled (will last several weeks in the fridge).
- Combine ½ cup flavored water with 1 ½ – 2 tablespoons grenadine, to taste.
- Fill with ice and stir gently then add the candy cane and serve!
posted in our drink series