Have the kids make (and eat) their own Mr. Potato Head!
If you’re looking for some fresh family fun, why not try making your own Mr Potato Head with real potatoes and decorated with a garden full of fixings?
- several large russet potatoes
- variety of veggies such as black olives, broccoli, radishes, cucumbers, carrots (both full-sized and baby), Brussels sprouts, green onions and red bell peppers
- lots of toothpicks
- Clean and wash your potatoes and then slice off just enough of the bottoms to allow them to stand up straight.
- Chop and slice your pre-washed veggies and place in separate bowls arranged around the table.
- Set potatoes and toothpicks around the table.
- Using the toothpicks, pin the veggies into place to assemble the potato face.
- Don't let the potatoes go to waste, bake them as usual and enjoy.
More from our partners