low-sugar strawberry yogurt parfait
Moms everywhere are always trying to find a quick and nutritious breakfast ideas for their families. So why not hit the easy button with this wholesome and delicious yogurt parfait?
Looking for a healthy on-the-go meal? Not only can you can prep this simple breakfast the night before, but it’s also the perfect portable meal when served out of a disposable to-go cup with a plastic spoon threaded through the straw hole.
What You’ll Need
- Disposable to-go cup with lid
- Fresh or frozen sliced berries
- Plain, low-sugar yogurt
- Stevia natural sweetener
- Thick-cut, rolled oats or Grape-Nuts cereal
Let’s Do It
Fill a stemmed glass (or to-go cup) with alternating layers of:
1. Fresh or thawed frozen berries 2. Plain yogurt sweetened with Stevia
3. Rolled oats or sliced almonds 4. One last layer of fruit
- Serve immediately or refrigerate overnight
- If serving in a to-go cup, top with a plastic lid with a long plastic spoon threaded through the straw hole
- In fact, you can serve all sorts of breakfasts in to-go cups including scrambled eggs, hash browns or even syrupy chunks of pancakes or waffles