chocolate covered football strawberries [VIDEO]
Getting the gang together? Here is a quick and easy how-to on making chocolate covered strawberries and decorating them into edible footballs.
Football season may be over for now, but who’s to say you can’t still enjoy these chocolate covered strawberries made to look like footballs?
What You’ll Need
- Dipping Chocolate
- Cake icing
- Piping bag
Let’s Do It
- Take your icing, put it in your piping bag and get down in a huddle!
- Hold onto it with both hands, keep it straight
- Keep piping tip on strawberry at all times
- Start with horizontal lines on top and bottom, then add the vertical
- Finish with horizontal laces in between
Now that you’ve got the perfect dipped strawberries, I want to share with you how to eat them, without falling apart. Have you ever been at a cocktail party where there are dipped strawberries and you bitten into one and it falls apart? And you’re trying to catch it and it gets all gooey and all over your hands?
If you slice the bottom of the strawberry in a vertical motion, and bite into it, it won’t fall apart.