cantaloupe, feta and thyme appetizer
Add sophistication and charm to the bridal shower hors d’oeuvres with a contemporary twist on cantaloupe.
The fleshy, fragrant, succulent cantaloupe is a delightfully contemporary approach to bridal shower hors d’oeuvres. Take your taste buds for a ride by infusing cantaloupe with easy to find ingredients like feta, thyme and olive oil.
What You’ll Need
Makes about 30-40 squares
- 1 Cantaloupe
- 1 Block of frozen feta cheese
- Olive oil
- Rock salt
- Fresh thyme sprigs
Let’s Do It
- Peel and seed the cantaloupe—cut into 1-inch cubes
- Place the squares in desired serving bowls
- Cut the feta into tiny cubes (about the size of a pea)
- Place a small feta cheese cube on each piece of cantaloupe
- Garnish with a small sprig of thyme