simple baked eggs in a basket recipe
Tie-shaped, baked eggs in a basket recipe is perfect for surprising dad any day of the year! All you need is a cookie cutter, toast and eggs!
Our baked eggs in a basket recipe doesn’t get any easier – you can skip the frying pan!
Little helpers can assist by cutting out bowties or other fun shapes from the toast and pouring Dad a glass of his favorite orange juice.
This breakfast is fun, quick and will jumpstart the day with a big smile from Dad.
baked eggs in a basket recipe
what you’ll need
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 large eggs
- baking sheet
- bow tie cookie cutter
let’s do it
- place baking sheet in oven
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- cut bow tie from each slice of bread using cookie cutter
- remove baking sheet from oven and grease lightly with butter
- place bread and bowtie cutouts separately on hot baking sheet
- crack egg into cutout and pierce yolk
- bake 8 minutes or until egg is set
- serve immediately
posted in our recipe series