Apple vinaigrette dressing for fall salads
Store-bought salad dressing might be delicious, but it’s also expensive and packed with sodium. Our homemade apple vinaigrette dressing is super easy, inexpensive and made with fresh ingredients!
You may already have most of the ingredients for this recipe in your pantry. Honey, ground cinnamon, kosher salt, pepper and olive oil are common items to keep in the kitchen. This means you’ll just need to purchase a few essentials—fresh apple cider and apple cider vinegar.
This vinaigrette recipe will compliment most salads, but we found it went exceptionally well with a bed of fresh spinach, apple slices, crumbly cheese and walnuts. Restaurant quality and gourmet taste!
- 1 ½ cups apple cider
- 2 Tbsp honey
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- kosher salt to taste
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ⅔ cup olive oil
- Add apple cider, apple cider vinegar, honey, cinnamon, salt and pepper to blender. Blend ingredients on low speed.
- Add olive oil in slow stream while blending then add additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve fresh, leftover vinaigrette is good up to a week.
More from our partners