You’ll earn the gold star from the kids with our layered ice cream pops recipe. They are so easy to make that the kids can help you out.
We chopped up Heath Bars to use as our first layer in each cup, but you can choose any candy you prefer. Scoop in a little ice cream as the next layer, then spoon chocolate fudge on top. Add another layer of ice cream, then spoon on peanut butter that’s been warmed in the microwave for easy spreading. Add a final layer of ice cream and sprinkle with candy bar crumbs.
Place popsicle sticks in the center and freeze five hours or more. When ready, carefully unmold each cup and watch how quickly these amazing treats are devoured!
- 6 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 ½ cups peanut butter
- 2 cups Heath Bar, chopped
- 1 ½ cups chocolate fudge
- 24 Dixie cups
- 24 popsicle sticks
- Remove ice cream from freezer, let stand 2 minutes. Warm peanut butter in microwave for 45 seconds.
- Sprinkle small amount of Heath Bar (or candy of your choice) in bottom of each cup.
- Scoop 1 Tbsp ice cream on top of Heath Bar crumbs, then 1 Tbsp chocolate fudge on top of ice cream, 1 Tbsp ice cream on top of chocolate fudge, 1 Tbsp peanut butter on top of ice cream and one last Tbsp ice cream on top of peanut butter. Top with Heath Bar crumbs.
- Insert popsicle sticks and freeze at least 5 hours
- When you're ready to serve, snip top of Dixie cup and gently pull apart to unmold ice cream.
- Serve and enjoy!