Our baked eggs in a basket recipe doesn’t get any easier—you can skip the frying pan!
Little helpers can assist by cutting out bow ties or other fun shapes from the toast and pouring Dad a glass of his favorite juice.
This breakfast is fun, quick and will jumpstart the day with a big smile from Dad.
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
simple baked eggs in a basket recipe
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 large eggs
- bow tie cookie cutter
- Place baking sheet in oven.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut bow tie from each slice of bread using cookie cutter.
- Remove baking sheet from oven and grease lightly with butter.
- Place bread and bow tie cutouts separately on hot baking sheet.
- Crack egg into cutout and pierce yolk.
- Bake 8 minutes or until egg is set.
- Serve immediately.