he said/she said printable bridal shower game
How well do you know the bride and groom? Find out with this fun and easy to play He Said / She Said game to play at the bridal shower.
Test how well you know the bride and groom with this fun and easy to play He Said/She Said Bridal shower game.
It will give the host a chance to ask the bride and groom a bunch of silly questions and have their guests guessing and quizzing each other at the bridal shower.
This is the perfect way to get the party started especially with a group of people who otherwise might not have anything else in common or know one another.
how to create this bridal shower game
what you’ll need
- CherylStyle He Said/She Said Printable PDF
- Pens, markers or pencils
let’s do it
- send bride and groom list of 10-20 questions via email and await their replies
An example question might be: “How did you know he/she was the one?” The response you receive might be something like, “She went away for vacation for two weeks and I realized I never wanted to be away from her for that long ever again”. (see photo of game to get your wheels turning for other questions to ask)
- remove gender references in answers
- download He Said/She Said Printable PDF and open in Adobe Reader
- fill in blanks with the best answers you received, mixing his and hers as evenly as possible
- print as many copies as needed
- hand printouts to guests and have them circle the oxfords if they think the statement was his, or heels if the statement was hers
- read the answers aloud to see who knows the bride and groom best once everyone has finished
- arrange a small prize for those with the most correct answers
like this shower game? check out these other bridal party ideas:
|bridal shower napkin trivia||DIY bridal emergency kit|
posted in our crafts series