Snap fun graduation pics with photo booth props! Print, cut and done!
Have a blast celebrating at the graduation party and create fun memories at the same time! These printable photo booth props are fun, inexpensive and easily made in no time!
Use a plain wall or hang a roll of graduation giftwrap as a backdrop while kids strike poses with cutouts of diplomas, caps, and ‘College for Dummies.’ Don’t be surprised if it becomes a competition for the funniest photo!
Once the party’s over don’t throw away your props—they’re perfect to add to a scrapbook to mark this special occasion or save for the next graduate on the list.
- CherylStyle graduation photo booth props printable
- white card stock
- wooden skewers
- tape or hot glue
- Download CherylStyle graduation photo booth props printable and open in Adobe Reader.
- Next, print desired templates out onto card stock then cut out where indicated.
- Attach the skewers to cutouts with glue or tape.
- Grab your camera and pose!
More from our partners