Free temporary tattoos printable
Want to make your child’s next slumber party a hit for less than $10? Make temporary tattoos! It’s a fun activity that encourages participation and the kids will have their own personal ‘souvenir’ to wear home.
Download our free temporary tattoo printable filled with fun graphics. Choose an ice cream cone, cell phone or a pair of sneakers.
We used Silhouette temporary tattoo paper for this easy project. Although this company would love for you to use their craft cutter, it’s pretty expensive. Put it on your wish list (we did!) if you download a lot of printables. It’ll certainly be fast and make your cutouts more accurate. Otherwise, get your scissors and cut out the tattoos.
It only takes a few minutes to transfer the images and kids will think they’re pretty cool when they head home for the big ‘reveal.’ The nice thing about this DIY is that ‘temporary’ is the operative word. You’ve still got a few years before they ask for the real deal!
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
- Download the CherylStyle Temporary Tattoos Printable and open in Adobe Reader.
- Print out tattoos on the tattoo paper—you’ll want to print on the glossy side of the blue sheet. Once the ink has dried, apply the adhesive sheet to the top of the printed image by peeling away the green backing and aligning it with the end of the printed tattoo paper. Use a ruler to peel off the rest of the backing and smooth it out.
- Cut out each tattoo as close to the image as you can (we left a small border).
- Peel off the clear cover and apply to skin. Place a wet cloth or paper towel over the tattoo and wait about a minute until it separates from the adhesive paper.
- Peel off paper and show off!
More from our partners