Our DIY terra cotta pots are what you need when you want to dress the table for the occasion, but don’t want to spend a zillion dollars in the process! Assortments of small terra cotta pots are eclectic and can be crafted for a unique and edgy feel. With these simple instructions, you can custom-create the perfect centerpiece for your table.
DIY terra cotta pots
- terra cotta pots of different shapes and sizes
- fabric or printable pattern paper
- Mod Podge
- foam brush
- multi-purpose sandpaper
- Remove stickers and clean pot exterior with damp cloth.
- Apply Mod Podge to small section of pot just below rim.
- Place fabric/paper just below rim TIP: if using fabric, fold edge to hide raw edge of fabric . Continue to apply Mod Podge and fabric/paper around pot until covered
- trim off excess when done (fold raw edge of fabric under).
- Apply coat of Mod Podge to covered pot.
- Let dry and lightly sand with multi-purpose sandpaper.
- Repeat 1-2 more times with Mod Podge and sandpaper.
- Wipe clean with damp cloth.